Skip to main content

Using transfer paints and leafs for a beautiful design



I first picked some wonderful leaves, and used heat Transfer paint to cover the leaves in a green colour.



I used this great transfer paint, I then began to dab pink transfer paint onto card


I used purple and blue transfer paint, to create more colour.


I used a dress i like, and placed on top of white stretchy material, that has the same elasticity as the dress.


I cut around the dress making sure i leave a 2cm, seam allowance around the edges.


I placed the printed leaves on top of the cut out fabric, i then laid the painted card on top of this, and pressed down the heat press, once hot enough, ready to print.


The end result.


Popular posts from this blog

Assignment ideas.

This gives me ideas using red sequins embroidery Julien FourniƩ FW 2010 Zombie ************************Easy } High } Fashion } Editorial } Cosplay } ... - http://pinterest.com/pin/379991287288647976/?s=3&m=blogger

Learning chinese writing

My grandad is chinese and ive always loved the chinese writing and symbols.  Finally im starting to learn them. I will like to make my loved ones Christmas presents with their name personalised on textiles. This picture is a work in progress I will update when finished.  But im practising learning to write chinese style. :)

Eco Dyeing

Eco-friendly dying using green tea. The Headlines from https://djcadchina.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/made-in-china-environmental-impact-of-the-textile-industry-in-china/ reads; "Made In China. Environmental Impact of the Textile Industry in China. " "One of the countries greatest environmental challenges is water pollution. The World Health Organisation estimates that polluted water causes 75 percent of diseases in China." The http://www.biovistawaters.com/news-events/textile-industry-impact-waste-water-are-we-doing-enough reads: "Industrialization of the textile industry and use of a large variety of chemical treatments and dyes has resulted in a public health threat created by pollution. 17 -20% of industrial freshwater pollution is caused by textile dyeing and treatment. Estimations state that 10-15% of total dyestuffs (equivalent to 280,000 tonnes of dyestuffs) used during the manufacturing of textile products is released